Getting Rid of Junk: Dumpster Rentals vs Junk Hauling Services
If you’re wondering how to get rid of junk, you might be surprised by the many options available. Dumpster rentals and junk hauling services are the two most popular methods when tasked with getting rid of junk.
Dumpster rentals are most commonly used for larger-scale projects like household cleanouts, debris removal and general remodeling projects, while junk hauling services tend to work best for smaller, less time-consuming projects.
Before choosing one over the other, it’s important to consider a variety of factors to determine the best junk removal option for you.
Why Choose a Dumpster Rental?
Renting a dumpster is a flexible waste removal solution for household projects of all types and sizes. Flat rates, lengthy rental windows and a variety of sizes make any residential or commercial project easy to tackle.
The Perks of Renting a Dumpster:
- A wide-range of dumpster sizes to handle any size project.
- The convenience of filling a dumpster at your own pace.
- Flexible rental periods ranging from several days to weeks.
- More cost-efficient option, especially for large-scale projects.
Junk Hauling Services
In some situations, getting rid of junk can be a strenuous task. If you have items that are difficult to move or if filling the dumpster just isn’t your cup of tea, a junk hauling service might be a good fit for you. Junk removal services can be an efficient alternative for jobs with lesser amounts of debris.
Things to Consider Before Calling a Junk Hauling Service:
- Additional labor or trips can rack up additional costs.
- A wider range of items may not be accepted.
- Limited service window may restrict how much you can dispose of.
- You must be present for junk removal service.
If you still have questions about how to get rid of junk, our Dumpsters.com service specialists can help you choose the best junk removal option for you.