Roll Off Dumpster Prices
Check out the chart below to see Dumpsters.com’s average costs for each roll off dumpster size. These price ranges provide a rough estimate of what you can expect to pay for a dumpster rental. However, exact pricing varies by location. Give us a call to get a precise quote for your area.
||Average National Range||Average National Cost|
|10 Yard Dumpster||$377.45|
|20 Yard Dumpster||$424.73|
|30 Yard Dumpster||$487.71|
|40 Yard Dumpster||$544.73|
Call Now for an Instant Quote
What Goes Into the Cost of Renting a Roll Off Dumpster
- Dumpster Size: This is one of the biggest factors in determining the cost. The above chart shows the average price range for standard roll off dumpster dimensions and how they vary from size to size .
- Weight of Materials: Landfill disposal fees are based on the total tonnage of material disposed; the heavier the dumpster, the more it costs to dispose of the debris.
- Debris Type: The cost of household, construction and heavy debris disposal varies based on the availability of local landfills and other waste management facilities.
- Location:Current availability, area landfill rates and other local factors can impact the cost of a roll off dumpster.
- Rental Period: The length of time you keep a temporary dumpster is factored into the cost.
Dumpsters.com Makes the Rental Process Easy
When you rent a roll off dumpster with Dumpsters.com, you’ll receive the right dumpster for your project in as little time as possible. Our team will work directly with you to determine the scope of your project and assess your waste removal needs. With that information, they will recommend a dumpster that fits your project and schedule it for delivery as soon as you need it.
Delivering a Better Dumpster Rental Experience
- Our roll off dumpster prices include flat rates so you always know the total cost of your rental.
- We’re transparent. If there are ever any additional service fees for your rental, we’ll let you know before you order.
- We provide a wide range of dumpster sizes to choose from, allowing you to find the right size for your project.
- Our customer service team facilitates fast delivery and pickup so you never need to slow or halt work on your project.
How Roll Off Dumpster Pricing Works With Dumpsters.com
In order to make the rental process as simple, easy and convenient for you as possible, our roll off dumpster prices are set at flat rates.
A flat-rate pricing model gives you the entire cost of your roll off dumpster upfront, so you can anticipate and budget for it as part of your project. There are no extra charges or fees attached to your rental. The price you are given at the time of the order covers your rental period, allotted weight limit, delivery, pickup and disposal costs.
In contrast, variable-rate pricing charges a base fee that covers your rental, but does not include disposal fees, service fees, or any local taxes or administrative fees. Instead, these additional fees are provided once the bill is sent to the customer, making the total cost unclear.