Streamlining Everything From Cleanouts to Renovations, We Can Handle It All
Dumpsters.com provides professional, fast and convenient roll off dumpster rentals to homeowners with upcoming projects. Our range of dumpster sizes simplifies cleanup for anything from major decluttering projects to gutting your kitchen. We can haul away almost any debris, working with your schedule to keep your project on track.
Here’s what to expect when renting from Dumpsters.com:
- Dumpster sizes to accommodate any project.
- Flexible delivery and pickup options.
- A knowledgeable team to answer all your questions.
- All inclusive, flat-rate pricing.
Ready to order? Call 844-444-3867
You Can Use a Residential Dumpster For:
|Home Renovations||Landscaping Projects||Cleanouts|
|Use our residential dumpster service to easily get rid of old flooring, tiles, doors, siding and more, plus construction debris such as shingles and concrete.||A dumpster will make quick work of yard debris like dirt, shrubs, limbs and stumps that normally can’t be left at the curb.||From decluttering your basement to emptying out the garage, renting a dumpster provides a convenient option for large-scale junk removal.|
Don't see your project listed here? Not a problem. Give us a call and tell us what job you're working on.
Get in touch with our team. Call 844-444-3867
How Much Will a Dumpster Rental Cost?
Pricing for residential dumpsters depends on five factors: your dumpster size, the weight and type of your debris, the length of your rental period and where you are located. Our home dumpster rentals all include flat-rate pricing, giving you the total cost upfront.
The most commonly rented dumpster size for home projects is a 20 yard dumpster. It can handle a variety of projects, including landscaping jobs, kitchen remodels and roof tear-offs.
If your project requires a different size we also offer 10, 15, 30 and 40 yard roll off dumpsters.
Average 20 Yard Price Range: $281 - $699
How Our Home Dumpster Service Works
The Dumpsters.com Difference: We understand that selecting a home dumpster service comes with a lot of questions. Our team is here to help you understand exactly what you’ll get with your container from Dumpsters.com. From covered weight limits, permit information and accepted items, we’re here to make this as simple as possible.
PRO TIP: Plan ahead for your dumpster rental. Call at least 2-3 business days in advance to ensure your rental will arrive before your project start date.
How to Prepare for Dumpster Delivery
On the day of your delivery, you don’t need to be around for the dumpster to be dropped off, but make sure that the area is free of any obstructions including:
- Parked cars
- Locked gates
- Toys or sporting gear left in the driveway
- Low-hanging tree branches
- Wires or cables over the delivery area
A roll off dumpster is often placed in a driveway so it’s easily accessible. In some places, you can choose to have your dumpster set in the street, but keep in mind that you’ll probably need a permit from the city.
Helpful Tips to Avoid Additional Fees
In addition to making sure the delivery area is clear, here are a few tips to help you avoid any additional fees on your dumpster rental:
- Don’t Let Anyone Else Use the Dumpster: Use signs to let your neighbors know not to add anything to your container. Their debris could push your dumpster over the weight limit or may include a prohibited item.
- Remember to Schedule Pickup: We won’t automatically pick up your container. Mark your calendar for the last day of your rental agreement, and call our team anytime on or before that day to avoid late fees.
- Reach Out With Questions: If you have an item you’re not sure about, give our team a call before tossing it into the container. We’ll let you know if that item is accepted or if you’ll be charged extra for its disposal.
Choose a Residential Dumpster Service That Adds Value
We provide dependable home dumpster rentals to keep your project on track and your cleanup process easy. With Dumpsters.com, you’re not just getting a dumpster. You’ll enjoy quality service you can count on. Our expert staff will advise you on choosing the right dumpster size for your project, preparing for delivery and pickup, and every other aspect of the dumpster rental process.