Join Our Team
Dumpsters.com has a winning team that prides itself on creating a top workplace for current and future employees. We’ve built a work environment where people can grow, excel and have a long, rewarding career. We look for hardworking, creative people who are dedicated to their profession and strive for personal growth. At Dumpsters.com, we’ve created a culture that gives you the opportunity to succeed and grow your professional career. See below for employment opportunities at Dumpsters.com.
Current Job Openings
CDL Roll Off Driver | Cleveland, OH
Date Posted: 4/12/2019
Dumpsters.com Cleveland is looking for the best roll-off drivers in the industry. With our headquarters located in Westlake, we provide 10, 20, 30 and 40-yard container services throughout Northeast Ohio. Dumpsters.com is challenging and changing the status quo in the roll-off industry. We seek experienced drivers who have a proven track record of professionalism, safety, hard work, dependability and outstanding customer service.
Our top-notch drivers can expect excellent pay, new 2019 & 2020 Mack roll-off trucks equipped w/ (automatic trans., Palfinger hook lift, auto-tarper, etc.), full benefit package including medical, dental, vision and disability, 401k with company match, generous vacation time, paid holidays, overtime and more. We have an amazing culture, built on hard work, kindness & solid core values.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join an exciting new growing company who values drivers and offers industry leading compensation and benefits, please come talk with us.
Must have a current CDL, D.O.T. Health Card, clean driving record and pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
Interested applicants can email their resume to email@example.com or call 216-260-2201 to apply.
Roll Off Operations Manager | Cleveland, OH
Date Posted: 4/23/2019
Rapidly expanding Cleveland based roll off dumpster service provider Dumpsters.com, LLC is seeking an ambitious, self-motivated leader with an ownership mentality and long-term career goal to manage our Cleveland operations. Candidates should have a customer-centric leadership philosophy and experience in the following areas.
- Manage the day-to-day operations and provides daily support to drivers, dispatcher and staff ensuring quality, safety, efficiency, performance and profitability.
- Help develop operational and growth strategies to stay competitive and lead the market in roll off sales and service.
- Help establish budget and operating metrics while implementing and improving processes, procedures, and performance.
- Implement safety programs. Establish and executes necessary precautions to ensure safety and compliance with Company, OSHA, DOT, and other standards and regulations.
- Ensure thorough root cause investigations for all injuries and incidents, following-up with consistent discipline and retraining.
- Oversee personnel needs of the department including selecting, coaching, and training employees and evaluating employee performance. Provides input into hiring, termination, compensation, and promotion decisions.
- Formulate both short-term and long-term goals and action plans in conjunction with the CEO, COO, CSO, CFO and other organization leadership.
- Participate in regular P&L reviews to ensure that budgets are met; develops and implements programs for optimal equipment utilization, equipment maintenance, and labor and material costs.
- Interact with high-value clients and local city, municipal, and county agencies to ensure customer satisfaction, improve efficiency, and establishes Dumpsters.com as a good corporate citizen and valued resource.
- Engage suppliers and vendors in establishing business relationships, purchasing, and problem solving. Hold vendors accountable for product and service deliverables.
- Supervise operational staff and coordinate workflow and assignments toward the achievement of daily operational goals
- Manage disposal facility relationships. Should have experience in negotiating landfill, transfer station & recycling facility rates.
- Must have basic knowledge of fleet management, industry equipment & maintenance needs, setting up & maintaining a service schedule for company owned equipment.
- When necessary, visit customers and customer sites to evaluate, troubleshoot and resolve issues, seeking service alternatives where appropriate.
Company offers the following compensation package
- Great starting salary
- Complete benefit package which includes – Medical, dental, vision, life & disability, company match 401K, vacation & holiday pay
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Company Vehicle
Interested applicants can email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org