10 Cubic Yard Dumpsters
Average 10 Yard Price Range: $222 - $589
Call Now for Pricing in Your Area
How Big Is a 10 Yard Dumpster?
- Dimensions - 14 feet X 7.5 feet X 3.5 feet.*
- Volume - 10 cubic yards of debris.
Dumpster sizes are named based on how many cubic yards of debris they hold.
- Weight Limit - Generally holds 2-3 tons (4000-6000 pounds) of debris. One kitchen sink can weigh between 50-100 pounds, so be aware that the weight of your debris can add up fast.
Please note: weight limits can vary by location.
- Other Notes - Small enough to fit in virtually any location on your property or work site.
*Exterior dumpster dimensions may vary by manufacturer, but the total volume is accurate.
When you’re working on a small-scale project that leaves too much debris for the curb, a 10 yard container is your best option for quick waste removal. Read more about 10 yard dumpsters below, or call us for more information about this dumpster service near you.
Is a 10 Cubic Yard Dumpster Right for You?
If you’re unsure whether a 10 yard roll off dumpster is the best choice for your project, use our weight calculator to estimate the correct size of your project or give us a call. One of our Service Specialists, with real industry knowledge, will answer the phone, discuss specifics of your job and help you determine the appropriate box rental to handle the amount and type of debris you’re dealing with. If a 10 yard dumpster doesn’t fit your project, we offer a range of other roll off dumpster sizes to get the job done.
|15 Cubic Yards||Dimensions: 16 feet x 7.5 feet x 4.5 feet
Weight Limit: 2 - 3 tons
|20 Cubic Yards||Dimensions: 22 feet x 7.5 feet x 4.5 feet
Weight Limit: 3 tons
|30 Cubic Yards||Dimensions: 22 feet x 7.5 feet x 6 feet
Weight Limit: 3.5 - 5 tons
|40 Cubic Yards||Dimensions: 22 feet x 7.5 feet x 8 feet
Weight Limit: 5 - 6 tons
*Please note: weight limits can vary by location.
**Exterior dumpster dimensions may vary by manufacturer, but the total volume is accurate.
Common Uses for a 10 Cubic Yard Dumpster
10 yard roll off containers are the smallest size temporary rental we offer. They can be used to haul away almost any type of debris left over from small junk removal or home renovation projects such as:
- Small remodeling projects.
- Dirt and concrete removal.
- Yard waste removal from landscaping projects.
- Garage, basement, attic and other household cleanouts.
Need a different type of service? Dumpsters.com also offers businesses front load dumpster rentals for commercial use to manage regular trash disposal needs.
Order Your 10 Yard Bin Today
Call us today to set up your 10 yard dumpster rental.
Talk to a Dumpsters.com Service Specialist.
How to Prepare for a 10 Cubic Yard Dumpster Delivery
Follow these guidelines:
- Select a Location: Clear a spot where you’d like your dumpster placed. On delivery day, ensure no cars or other obstacles block the delivery truck’s access to that spot.
- Remove Obstacles: The driver will need 18 feet of vertical clearance to raise and place your 10 yard dumpster. Choose a spot free from low-hanging wires or branches.
- Keep it Level: Fill your dumpster evenly to use the greatest amount of its volume and stay within your weight limit.
- Keep Prohibited Items Out: To avoid extra fees, check out our list of prohibited items that cannot go in your rental.