30 Cubic Yard Dumpsters
Average National Price Range $310 - $713
Call Now for Pricing in Your Area
How Big Is a 30 Yard Dumpster?
- Dimensions - 22 feet X 7.5 feet X 6 feet.*
- Volume - This size holds 30 cubic yards of debris. Dumpster sizes get their name by the cubic yards they can hold.
- Weight Limit - Typically stores between 3.5-5 tons (7,000-10,000 pounds). For reference, an average sectional weighs about 500 pounds.
Please note weight limits vary by location.
- Other Notes - High container walls allow for larger items to be thrown away.
*Exterior dumpster dimensions may vary by manufacturer, but the total volume is accurate.
Dumpsters.com offers a variety of dumpster sizes, including 30 yard dumpster rentals. As one of our biggest sizes, they’re able to accommodate all kinds of large projects such as home renovations and demolitions. Our 30 yard containers are the simple solution for homeowners, contractors and more. Check out the information below to see if this container size is right for your project.
Common Projects and Uses for a 30 Yard Dumpster
Paired with our friendly and knowledgeable service team, this dumpster has the capacity to make your next project hassle-free. There are very few projects a 30 yard rental can’t handle, here are a few common uses:
- New construction.
- Whole-house cleanouts.
- Large-scale home renovations.
- Major landscaping projects.
- Tree trimming.
- Festivals and large events.
Is a 30 Yard Bin the Right Size for Your Project?
While a 30 yard dumpster is a versatile waste removal option, there may be a different size that better fits your project. Estimate the appropriate size using our dumpster weight calculator or give us a call today. We’ll be happy to match you up with the right dumpster size for your project.
|10 Cubic Yards||Dimensions: 14 feet x 7.5 feet x 3.5 feet
Weight Limit: 2 - 3 tons
|15 Cubic Yards||Dimensions: 16 feet x 7.5 feet x 4.5 feet
Weight Limit: 2 - 3 tons
|20 Cubic Yards||Dimensions: 22 feet x 7.5 feet x 4.5 feet
Weight Limit: 3 tons
|40 Cubic Yards||Dimensions: 22 feet x 7.5 feet x 8 feet
Weight Limit: 5 - 6 tons
*Please note: weight limits can vary by location.
**Exterior dumpster dimensions may vary by manufacturer, but the total volume is accurate.
Set Up Your 30 Yard Box Rental
Our service team members are knowledgeable about the waste disposal industry and have the experience necessary to help you find the right dumpster size. We’ll ask about your project and find out what you’re putting in the dumpster. If your business or project requires on-going needs, our front-load dumpster service may be a better fit.
Talk to a Dumpsters.com Service Specialist.
Guidelines to Prepare for a 30 Cubic Yard Dumpster Delivery
There are several things to keep in mind for a 30 yard dumpster to be delivered successfully to your driveway, business or job site.
- Clear the Area - Approximately 50 feet of driveway space is needed to drop off a dumpster.
- Remove Delivery Obstacles - Remove any obstacles from the delivery space including cars, trash cans, items in the street or anything in the nearby area.
- Take Action - Double check there aren't any trees or hanging wires in the way. Take appropriate action if there's concern that a truck will come into contact with hanging items. About 18 feet of clearance is needed so the truck can place the dumpster.
- Communicate Placement Instructions - Make it known where you’d like a dumpster to be a placed. This can be done both on the initial phone call and by marking the spot with a cone.
- Check Prohibited Items: Ensure that the materials you are throwing away are only accepted items. Read our list of prohibited items to avoid extra fees.