30 Yard Dumpster Rental
Size, Capacity and Uses of a 30 Yard Dumpster
Dumpsters.com offers a variety of dumpster sizes, including 30 yard dumpster rentals. As one of our biggest sizes, they’re able to accommodate large projects of all types. Our 30 yard containers are the simple solution for homeowners, contractors and more.
- Dimensions - 20 feet X 8 feet X 5.25 feet.
- Volume - Dumpster sizes get their name by the cubic yards they can hold.
- This size holds 30 cubic yards of debris or roughly enough to fill eight to nine pickup trucks.
- Weight Limit - Can typically store between 3.5-5 tons (7,000-10,000 pounds).
For reference, an average sectional weighs about .25 tons.
Please note weight limits vary by location.
- Other Notes - Higher container walls allow for larger items to be thrown away.
Or call 844-444-3867
Common Projects and Uses for a 30 Yard Dumpster
Paired with our friendly and knowledge service team, this dumpster has the capacity to make your next project hassle free. There are very few projects a 30 yard rental can’t handle, here are a few common uses:
- Moving out of your home
- Home or yard cleanup projects
- Cleaning out a business
- Medium to large home renovations
Is a 30 Yard Dumpster Right for Your Project?
While a 30 yard container is a versatile waste removal option, there may be a different size that better fits your project. Check out our entire range of dumpster sizes or give us a call today. We’ll be happy to match you up with the right dumpster size for your project.
Our service team members are knowledgeable about the waste disposal industry and have the experience necessary to help you find the right dumpster size. We’ll ask about your project and find out what you’re putting in the dumpster. Dumpsters.com incorporates a comprehensive process to ensure your dumpster rental experience runs smoothly.
How to Prepare for a 30 Yard Dumpster Delivery
There’s several things you need to know for a 30 yard dumpster to be delivered successfully to your driveway, business or job site.
- Clear the Driveway - Approximately 50 feet of driveway space is needed to drop off a dumpster.
- Clean the Area - Remove any form of obstruction. This includes cars, trash cans, items in the street or anything in the nearby area.
- Look Up - About 18 feet of clearance space is needed for the truck to assure placement.
- Take Action - Double check there aren’t any trees or hanging wires in the way. Take appropriate action if there’s any worry a truck will come in contact with hanging items.
- Placement Instructions - Make it known where you’d like a dumpster to be a placed. This can be done both on the initial phone call and by marking the spot with a cone.