Average National Price Range $310 - $713
Call Now for Pricing in Your Area
How Big Is a 30 Yard Dumpster?
- Dimensions - 22 feet X 7.5 feet X 6 feet. Exterior dumpster dimensions can vary, but the total volume is accurate.
- Volume - This size holds 30 cubic yards of debris. Dumpster sizes get their name by the cubic yards they can hold.
- Covered Weight Limit - Our flat rate price includes disposal costs for 3.5-5 tons (7,000-10,000 pounds) of material. For reference, an average couch weighs about 170 pounds. Please note weight limits vary by location.
Pro Tip: When comparing dumpster services, ask about what's included in the quoted price. We provide an all-inclusive price, but other companies may quote you a base rate and then charge you per ton for disposal at the landfill.
One of our biggest sizes, a 30 yard bin suits all sorts of larger projects. Whether you’re flipping a property or planning an extensive remodel for your own home, a 30 yard roll off container is a simple waste removal solution for homeowners and contractors.
Is a 30 Yard Dumpster Right for Your Project?
|Remodeling & Construction||Cleanouts||Special Use|
Remodeling companies and homeowners alike use 30 yard dumpsters to remove debris from renovation projects like:
If you're in charge of cleaning out a foreclosed home or decluttering for an estate sale, a 30 yard bin is great for:
Whether you are a landscaping company or a homeowner, 30 yard containers can manage debris from outdoor projects including:
|Typical Covered Weight Limit: 3.5 - 5 tons*||Typical Covered Weight Limit: 3.5 - 5 tons*||Typical Covered Weight Limit: 3.5 - 5 tons*|
Roll off dumpsters typically accept a range of building materials including:
Our 30 yard containers can usually take a variety of items from a home cleanout including:
Debris from outdoor projects can pile up quickly. Our 30 yard bins can generally accommodate the following materials:
*Please note that covered weight limits and accepted items may vary by location.
Call to Order Your 30 Yard Bin Today. 844-444-3867
While a 30 yard dumpster is a versatile waste removal option, a different size may fit your project even better. Estimate the appropriate size using our dumpster weight calculator or give us a call today at 844-444-3867.
If you need another dumpster size, we also offer these options:
|10 Cubic Yards||Dimensions: 14 feet x 7.5 feet x 3.5 feet
Weight Limit: 2 - 3 tons
|15 Cubic Yards||Dimensions: 16 feet x 7.5 feet x 4.5 feet
Weight Limit: 2 - 3 tons
|20 Cubic Yards||Dimensions: 22 feet x 7.5 feet x 4.5 feet
Weight Limit: 3 tons
|40 Cubic Yards||Dimensions: 22 feet x 7.5 feet x 8 feet
Weight Limit: 5 - 6 tons
*Please note: weight limits can vary by location.
Find the Right Size for You. Call 844-444-3867
The Dumpsters.com Difference: Our team of dumpster rental experts will help you determine if a 30 yard dumpster is right for your specific project. And if you end up with more debris than anticipated, just give us a call to schedule empty-and-return service.
How to Prepare for Delivery and Pickup of a 30 Yard Container
When you order a 30 yard dumpster, you'll provide our service specialist with placement instructions for the container. You won't need to be onsite when the dumpster is delivered or serviced, but try to keep these general guidelines in mind:
- Pick a Spot: Remember that you'll need 60 feet of space leading to the spot you want the dumpster dropped off. If your driveway can't accommodate for that, you'll need a permit from the city for street placement.
- Clear the Area: The delivery truck needs about 23 feet of vertical space to raise and place the container.
During delivery and pickup, avoid a trip fee by ensuring that there isn't anything blocking the truck's access to the area. Be on the lookout for:
- Parked cars
- Locked gates
- Low-hanging tree branches
- Wires and cables
- Garbage cans or recycling bins blocking the driveway apron
After your 30 yard dumpster order is placed, one of our team members will send you a detailed email with what to expect, a copy of your invoice and a list of prohibited items to avoid placing in your rental. If you have any questions along the way, just give our team a call.