Concrete Dumpster Rental
Easy Concrete Disposal for Your Upcoming Project
Concrete dumpsters provide a simple, efficient method for cleaning up nearly any type of heavy debris. From parking lot repairs to installing a new driveway, we make concrete disposal simple with quick response times, in-depth industry knowledge and straightforward container rental process.
- Use concrete dumpsters to dispose of concrete, masonry, asphalt, brick, block and dirt.
- Get your dumpster delivered fast and hauled away promptly when the job is done.
- Select the appropriate size for your project.
- Keep the dumpster as long as you need or set up ongoing service for the duration of your job.
- Rely on our expert team to answer any questions and keep your project running smoothly.
Available Concrete Disposal Dumpster Size Options
At Dumpsters.com we stock a range of roll off dumpster sizes, but when dealing with concrete and heavy debris, most of our containers are 10 or 20 yards that typically hold up to 10 tons of material.
10 Yard Concrete Dumpster
- Dimensions: 14 feet long x 7.5 feet wide x 3.5 feet tall.*
- Capacity: 10 cubic yards.
Our smaller option built to handle small-scale jobs. This roll off container size is just right for managing debris from minor projects including small sidewalk sections or patios.
20 Yard Concrete Dumpster
- Dimensions: 22 feet long x 7.5 feet wide x 4.5 feet tall.*
- Capacity: 20 cubic yards.
The 20 yard is our larger container size that can accommodate for medium-sized projects. However if your project requires a larger size, consider scheduling and empty-and-return service.
*Exterior dimensions may vary, but total volume is accurate.
To estimate which concrete dumpster size you will need for your project, use our weight calculator.
|How many square feet of debris need to be disposed of?||sq ft|
|What is the approximate thickness?||inches|
Or call 844-444-3867
Concrete Disposal Guidelines
Renting a dumpster for concrete is a simple process. But there are a few things to keep in mind in order to get the most out of your rental:
- Weight Limits: We can only haul 10 tons of heavy debris at a time. This is the equivalent of 10 cubic yards of debris, meaning that if you rent a 20 yard dumpster you should fill it only halfway.
- Debris Types: Our concrete dumpsters can only haul “clean” debris. This means that the debris must be free of large roots, trash, lead-based paint and large amounts of rebar or other metal.
- Keep It Level: Filling your dumpster rental as evenly as possible will allow you to use the greatest amount of its volume without exceeding your weight limit.
With Dumpsters.com, you can rent multiple concrete dumpsters at a time or request an empty-and-return if you fill your container up before you’ve disposed of all your debris. If you’re unsure about how much debris you have, our staff can help you determine the approximate size and number of dumpsters you’ll need to handle it all. Call us today at 1-844-444-DUMP for reliable concrete disposal backed by expert customer service.