Easy Concrete Disposal for Your Project
Concrete dumpsters provide a simple, efficient method for cleaning up nearly any type of heavy debris. From parking lot repairs to installing a new driveway, we make concrete disposal easy with our quick response time, in-depth industry knowledge and straightforward rental process.
- Use concrete dumpsters to dispose of concrete, masonry, asphalt, brick, block and dirt.
- Get your dumpster delivered fast and hauled away promptly when the job is done.
- We offer dumpsters for concrete in both 10 and 20 cubic yard sizes.
- Rely on our expert team to keep your project running smoothly.
Or call 844-444-3867
Concrete Disposal Guidelines
Renting a dumpster for concrete is a simple process. But there are a few things to keep in mind in order to get the most out of your rental:
- Weight Limits: We can only haul 10 tons of heavy debris at a time. This is the equivalent of 10 cubic yards of debris, meaning that if you rent a 20 yard dumpster you should fill it only halfway.
- Debris Types: Our concrete dumpsters can only haul “clean” debris. This means that the debris must be free of large roots, trash, lead-based paint and large amounts of rebar or other metal.
- Keep It Level: Filling your dumpster rental as evenly as possible will allow you to use the greatest amount of its volume without exceeding your weight limit.
With Dumpsters.com, you can rent multiple concrete dumpsters at a time or request an empty-and-return if you fill your container up before you’ve disposed of all your debris. If you’re unsure about how much debris you have, our staff can help you determine the approximate size and number of dumpsters you’ll need to handle it all. Call us today at 1-844-444-DUMP for reliable concrete disposal backed by expert customer service.