Average National Price Range $252 - $609
Call Now for Pricing in Your Area
How Big Is a 15 Yard Dumpster?
- Dimensions - 16 feet X 7.5 feet X 4.5 feet. Please note that dimensions may vary by manufacturer but total volume is accurate.
- Volume - 15 cubic yards of material. Dumpster sizes are named based on the cubic yards of debris they can hold.
- Covered Weight Limit - Our flat-rate price generally includes disposal costs for 2-3 tons (4,000-6,000 pounds) of material in this dumpster size. The average toilet weighs 100 pounds, so keep in mind that the weight of your debris can add up quickly. Please note: weight limits vary by location.
Pro Tip: There are three different 15 yard dumpster types to accommodate household and construction materials, yard waste or heavy debris. When calling to set up your rental, let our team know what you're throwing out so we can determine the correct dumpster type for your project.
When you’re working on a small to medium-sized project that leaves too much debris to haul yourself, a 15 yard container is often the perfect solution. To learn more about renting a 15 yard roll off dumpster and if it’s the right size for your junk removal project, check out the information below or give us a call now for an immediate quote.
Is a 15 Yard Dumpster Right For Your Project?
|Construction||Home Cleanouts||Outdoor Projects|
Contractors, homeowners and remodeling companies use 15 yard dumpsters to quickly remove debris from renovation projects like:
If you’re cleaning out a home or a large room, a 15 yard bin is great for:
Whether you’re repairing part of your sidewalk or removing yard waste, a 15 yard container can handle a variety of outdoor projects:
|Typical Covered Weight Limit: 2-3 tons||Typical Covered Weight Limit: 2-3 tons||Typical Covered Weight Limit: 10 tons|
Construction dumpsters can take a range of remodeling materials including:
Our 15 yard containers accept a variety of items from home cleanouts including:
Heavy debris is accepted in 15 yard bins including the following waste types:
*Please note that covered weight limits and accepted items may vary by location.
Call to Order Your 15 Yard Bin Today. 844-444-3867
If you’re not sure if a 15 yard dumpster will work for you, use our weight calculator to estimate the correct size for your project. Our knowledgeable customer service team can also help you choose a size based on the type and amount of debris involved.
If you end up needing a different size, we also offer these roll off dumpster options:
|10 Cubic Yards||Dimensions: 14 feet x 7.5 feet x 3.5 feet
Covered Weight Limit: 2 - 3 tons
|20 Cubic Yards||Dimensions: 22 feet x 7.5 feet x 4.5 feet
Covered Weight Limit: 3 tons
|30 Cubic Yards||Dimensions: 22 feet x 7.5 feet x 6 feet
Covered Weight Limit: 3.5 - 5 tons
|40 Cubic Yards||Dimensions: 22 feet x 7.5 feet x 8 feet
Covered Weight Limit: 5 - 6 tons
*Please note: weight limits can vary by location.
The Dumpsters.com Difference: All of our dumpsters come with a standard weight limit covered within your rental quote. We'll help you select the correct size and weight limit for your project, so you can keep everything on track and on budget.
Find the Right Size for You. Call 844-444-3867
Preparing for Delivery and Pickup of a 15 Yard Dumpster
When you set up a 15 yard dumpster rental, you'll need to provide delivery placement instructions for ust o communicate to our driver. You won't need to be onsite when the dumpster is dropped off or picked up, but it's important to follow these general guidelines:
- Make Room for Delivery and Pickup: Clear approximately 60 feet of driveway space to accommodate the dumpster and delivery truck. If you need to place the dumpster in the street, you will need to get a permit from the city first.
- Remove Obstacles: About 23 feet of vertical clearance is needed to roll the dumpster off of the truck. Check that the delivery area is free of any obstructions.
During delivery and pickup, ensure that there are no obstacles that would block the truck's access to the dumpster area. If the area isn't accessible, you could be charged a trip fee. So please check to make sure there aren't any:
- Parked cars
- Locked gates
- Low-hanging tree branches
- Wires and cables
- Garbage cans or recycling bins blocking the driveway apron
After you order your 15 yard dumpster, our team will send you a detailed email about what to expect, along with a list of prohibited items and a copy of your invoice. If you have any questions or want to double check anything with your rental, just give us a call.