15 Yard Dumpster Rental
15 Yard Dumpster Dimensions and Capacity
When you’re working on a small to medium-sized project that leaves too much debris to haul yourself, a 15 yard dumpster is the perfect solution. To learn more about our 15 yard dumpster rental and whether or not it’s the right size for your junk removal project, check out the information below or give us a call at 844-444-DUMP.
- Dimensions - 14 feet X 8 feet X 4 feet.
A 15 yard dumpster offers a little more room for larger debris without adding too much to the rental cost.
- Volume - Can hold 15 cubic yards of material.
Dumpster sizes are named based on how many cubic yards of debris they can hold.
- Weight Limit - Can generally hold 2-3 tons (4,000-6,000 pounds).
The average toilet weighs 100 pounds, so keep in mind that the weight of your debris can add up fast!
Please note: weight limits vary by location. Call us for details.
- Other Notes - A larger size dumpster that is easy to maneuver and fit in most driveways and small spaces.
Or call 844-444-3867
Common Projects for 15 Yard Dumpsters
If you are working on a small to medium-sized project, but don’t have a lot of space in the driveway for a large dumpster, a 15 yard dumpster rental may be for you. This dumpster is great for single-room home renovations and general junk removal, as well as:
- Attic cleanouts.
- Basement cleanouts.
- Garage cleanouts.
- Floor removals.
- Interior renovations.
Our 15 yard dumpster rental can also be used as a heavy debris option in select service areas. If you have a relatively small amount of heavy material, such as asphalt, dirt or concrete, you can dispose of it in our 15 yard dumpsters. Whatever you’re looking to throw away, Dumpsters.com has a convenient and reliable way of accommodating your project.
Rent a 15 Yard Dumpster Today
Call 844-444-DUMP and order a 15 yard dumpster rental today. Looking for something else? We have plenty of dumpster sizes available for any project. If you need help deciding which size dumpster to get, our customer service team can help you choose the right size based on the type of debris and amount of debris that is involved.
Preparing for Delivery of a 15 Cubic Yard Dumpster
Follow these general guidelines when renting a dumpster:
- Space Out - When dropping off a 15 yard dumpster, approximately 50 feet of driveway space is needed.
- Remove Obstacles - Make sure the area is free of any obstructions, including cars, tree branches or low-hanging wires. About 18 feet of vertical clearance is needed.
- Research - Scope out your designated placement location. If you have any concerns, please call us and our customer service team will assist you.
- Factor in Weight - Keep in mind the weight limit of a 15 yard dumpster. It’s important to stay within that limit to ensure you’re getting the most efficient dumpster rental service possible.