Rent a Dumpster for Yard Waste Pickup
Customers often prefer the following dumpster sizes when searching for yard waste dumpsters:
- 14 feet x 7.5 feet x 3.5 feet.
- Holds 2 - 3 tons of material.
- Best used for dirt and leaf removal and small-scale landscaping projects.
- 22 feet x 7.5 feet x 4.5 feet.
- Holds 3 tons of yard waste.
- Suited to handle debris from tree and brush removal.
*See guidelines for tree and branch removal below.
*Exterior dumpster dimensions may vary by manufacturer, but the total volume is accurate. Availablity may vary by location.
At Dumpsters.com, we understand the difficulties that come with lawn debris removal, such as removing tree branches or overgrown shrubs. This is why we strive to provide a convenient yard waste removal service. The most commonly rented sizes are a 10 or 20 yard, but we also offer other yard waste dumpster rentals. If you have a specific project that requires a size in between a 10 and 20, consider renting a 15 yard dumpster. For larger projects including a yard cleanup or deck installation, we have 30 and 40 yard dumpsters available.
Or call 844-444-3867
When to Rent a Roll Off Dumpster for Yard Debris Removal
Cutting the grass on a Saturday morning may not call for a yard waste dumpster rental, but when combined with brush, branch and tree removal, you may end up with more debris than will fit on the curb. If you have a large amount of yard waste, contact us and ask about our yard waste removal services. Here’s when to rent a yard waste dumpster.
For Your Home:
Renting a yard waste dumpster for your home is an efficient way to get rid of lawn debris that isn't accepted in regular curbside collection. If you are tackling smaller projects like leaf removal or replacing a deck, renting a dumpster is often the simplest way to quickly get rid of debris.
For Your Business:
You might not require a dumpster for every project, but renting a dumpster may be necessary if you are overhauling a client's current landscape design, removing trees or installing a new patio. Yard waste dumpsters are built to handle debris from a variety of exterior projects, especially for materials that cannot be left at the curb.
What Can Go in a Yard Waste Dumpster Rental?
Given our large inventory of dumpster sizes, we can handle all types of yard waste, including:
- Dirt: Clean dirt that is free of rocks, wood and trash.
- Grass: Can be bagged or loose.
- Leaves: Can be bagged or loose.
- Logs: 4 inches in diameter or less.
- Shrubs: Can be whole or chipped.
- Small Branches: Can be whole, trimmed or chipped.
- Mulch: Can be bagged or loose.
- Clippings: Bagged or chipped.
- Yard Construction Material: From installing decks or patios.
The Benefits of Using Our Yard Waste Removal Services
- No job is too big or too small for our roll off dumpsters.
- We accept most types of yard debris, including dirt, logs and shrubs.
- Every dumpster is equipped with a front-loading door for easy access.
If you’re looking for a convenient solution to yard debris removal, give Dumpsters.com a call today. We offer simple and reliable yard waste removal services.