Cost Factors of Renting a Dumpster
Learn About Some of the Associated Costs of a Dumpster
Cost matters. And at Dumpsters.com, we get that. You should be able to get the best rate possible from a company you can trust. As part of building that trust, we want to be transparent about what goes into the cost of renting a dumpster. After all, you should know what you’re paying for. Below you will see how we determine the cost of a dumpster rental.
7 Major Dumpster Rental Cost Factors
We’ve broken down each factor into seven separate categories. These categories are used by our team to help you get the best price possible on your rental.
- Type of Dumpster – We provide both temporary dumpster and permanent dumpster rental services. Cost can vary greatly depending on what type of service you desire, as a temporary dumpster is a one-time charge and a permanent is an ongoing contract.
- Size of Dumpster – Costs increase with the size of the dumpster. With 2 to 40 yard dumpsters available, it’s important to determine what size is right for your organization or project.
- Weight of Debris – Every container has a maximum weight allowance. Staying below that weight limit will help you avoid dumpster fees and ensure safe pickup and transportation of the dumpster.
- Type of Debris – We designate specific dumpster sizes for certain types of debris. Materials like concrete or shingles may require a special use dumpster.
- Rental Period/Pickup Frequency – The length of time you keep a temporary dumpster , and how often you need a permanent dumpster picked up , factor into cost. Calling for pickup within your rental period for a temporary rental is one of the best ways to keep your costs low.
- Availability – Depending on demand, certain dumpster sizes may not be available. While this doesn’t directly reflect price, it may result in a size change.
- Delivery Location – The location of your home, business or job site is a key factor in determining the cost of a dumpster rental. This influences fuel costs and delivery schedules.
As long as you know a few essential details in terms of your waste removal needs, determining the cost of a dumpster is quick and easy. No matter what company you rent from, make sure they thoroughly go over the terms and conditions of your rental. It’s important to know how long you’re able to keep the dumpster, what types of materials are permitted inside the container and how much debris can be loaded.
Taking into account all of these factors, you can see the national average cost of renting a dumpster below.
Get the Total Cost of Your Dumpster Rental
Call Dumpsters.com today if you’d like more information on dumpster rental costs. A member of our customer service team will start you off by providing a free quote for your rental service and will gladly help you set up your order. Work with Dumpsters.com and the cost of a dumpster will no longer be a mystery.