Roll Off Dumpster Sizes for Any Amount of Debris
Learn the Dimensions and Ideal Projects For Each Roll Off Container Size
We stock a wide range of roll off dumpster sizes to ensure you can always find a dumpster suitable for your particular project. No matter what type of job you’re tackling or the amount of debris you need hauled away, Dumpsters.com will find and deliver the right roll off size. From dumpster dimensions to weight limits, there’s a lot to consider when choosing a roll off container. To find the right dumpster for your project, browse the sizes below or give us a call at 844-444-DUMP.
Find the Right Size Roll Off Dumpster for Your Project
- Dimensions: 10 feet long x 8 feet wide x 3.5 feet tall.
- Capacity: 10 cubic yards, or roughly 2-3 tons (4000-6000 pounds) of debris.
A small roll off dumpster for small-scale jobs. Our 10 yard dumpsters provide a quick junk removal solution for garage, basement and other home cleanouts. This roll off size is also just right for small landscaping or remodeling projects.
- Dimensions: 14 feet long x 8 feet wide x 4 feet tall.
- Capacity: 15 cubic yards, or roughly 2-3 tons (4,000-6,000 pounds).
A dumpster for mid-level projects. This roll off container size is ideal for hauling away the debris from a basic remodeling project, like removing old flooring, cabinets or countertops. It’s also a good choice for junk removal for larger home cleanouts.
- Dimensions: 20 feet long x 8 feet wide x 3.5 feet tall.
- Capacity: 20 cubic yards, or roughly 3 tons (6,000 pounds).
Our most versatile roll off size. Our 20 yard dumpsters are a convenient waste removal option for a wide variety of common remodeling and renovation projects. Use this size for anything from remodeling your kitchen to keeping a job site clear of debris.
- Dimensions: 20 feet long x 8 feet wide x 5.25 feet tall.
- Capacity: 30 cubic yards, or roughly 3.5-5 tons (7,000-10,000 pounds).
Another versatile option. This roll off dumpster size is large enough to handle a range of projects that come with a large amount of debris. Choose this size to handle the cleanup for roofing jobs, construction projects and larger-scale remodels.
- Dimensions: 20 feet long x 8 feet wide x 7 feet tall.
- Capacity: 40 cubic yards, or roughly 5-6 tons (10,000-12,000 pounds).
Our largest roll off dumpster size. A 40 yard dumpster is the best waste removal option for projects with a high volume of debris. Use these dumpsters for large construction projects, demolition, multi-room remodels or other large-scale home renovations.