Dumpster Rental Prices and Costs
Affordable Dumpster Costs With Reliable Service
Secure a great rate for your dumpster rental service, whether you’re renting a temporary dumpster for a project or setting up ongoing waste collection for your business or organization. We’ll help you understand how pricing works for your specific service so you can make an informed decision before setting up a rental or committing to long-term waste collection services. And with our consistent and upfront pricing, you will always know the total price of your dumpster rental before choosing to work with Dumpsters.com.
Or call 844-444-3867
How Much Does It Cost to Rent a Dumpster?
The cost to rent a dumpster varies based on the type of service you are seeking. If you are a homeowner or contractor working on a specific project, you need a temporary roll off dumpster to handle your debris. For businesses and organizations with ongoing solid waste disposal needs, a permanent commercial dumpster will allow you to dispose of common waste and recyclables on a regular basis. For additional information, please check out our article on the factors that affect dumpster rental costs.
Temporary dumpster rental prices can vary widely based on your location. For example, a 10-yard dumpster can cost anywhere between $222-$589 depending on your location. See our roll off pricing chart for more information. Prices for dumpster rentals in your area will also vary based on the following factors:
• Dumpster Size - The total volume of your debris is the primary cost factor.
• Debris Type - Disposal costs vary based on the type of debris involved.
• Delivery Location - Your location will determine fuel and labor costs.
• Weight of Materials - The total weight of your debris determines the cost of disposal at a landfill or transfer station.
• Local Disposal Fees - Waste management facilities charge disposal fees that vary between cities and regions.
Dumpsters.com balances these factors to provide great prices for dumpster rentals throughout the country, allowing anyone working on a big project to rent a dumpster at a cost that falls within their budget.
Permanent dumpster rentals vary in price based on a number of factors that impact the cost of commercial waste collection, including:
• Volume - The total amount of debris collected and disposed of.
• Location - Labor and fuel costs are affected by the population density of your community.
• Disposal Fees - The cost of solid waste disposal in a given region varies based on competition and the availability of facilities.
• Add-on Features - Lock bars and wheeled dumpsters cost extra.
When you call to setup your permanent dumpster service, you’ll be able to customize your rental experience to meet the needs of your business or organization. You’ll choose the size of your container, your pickup schedule and the length of your contract, and receive the total cost of your dumpster service before signing on the dotted line.